Friday, November 21, 2008

Pneumonia!!

Internets, my sweet Emy has been fighting this awful fever and general ickiness since Wednesday. Today we'd had enough and decided a trip to the doctor was needed.

Guess what my girl has? Pneumonia!

I couldn't believe it. She hasn't complained at all about her chest hurting and her cough sounds very dry. But, sure enough, there it was on her chest xray. So she's loaded up on the Zithromax and is all snuggly warm up in her bed. I'm hoping she gets some rest since she looks soooo tired and just plain worn down.

Thankfully, there was only one small spot in her lung which looked 'juicy' as the doctor put it. That right there gives me a pretty gross feeling. Juicy lungs?? YUCK!

After school, Mags and I are off to see Twilight. It's a good thing when the grandparents all live very close and are available to sit until Big Daddy gets home. I did have to promise Emy that I'd take her as soon as she feels up to it. I'm not going to complain about having to see it more than once!!

Have a good Friday internets!

No comments: