Monday, November 24, 2008

Simply because I have no self control

I stalk the Twilightmom's website in an effort to get the very latest Twilight Saga info and news. I have no excuse for this other than the fact that I have no self control. But I will say this, the house is clean, the laundry is done, lunches are packed, supper has been served and cleaned up, so I feel I have the right to do this. These excuses also make me feel better when reality sinks in that I am, in fact, addicted to a vampire love story written for teens.

Now that I've gotten all of that yuck out of the way. Internets, can I just tell you how I almost dumped the laptop on the floor to jump for joy about this news:

Photobucket

Do you know what that is, internets? Well, do you? It is what all of us die hard lunatic and possibly insane Twilight mom's have been waiting for...a press release announcing that Summit will move forward with production on New Moon which is the Twilight Saga book 2.
Photobucket

Which means that we will see the werewolf pack in all their hairy glory. It also means that I get about 2 hours of movie time while staring at this:

Photobucket

And, in case you haven't realized it yet, this is very good stuff right here. Grade A quality. New Moon promises to be even bigger and better than Twilight with a much larger budget. It's a good thing, as Martha would say. And, internets, it almost makes Big Daddy's surround sound playstation playing a little less painful. Almost.

No comments: